22 November 2008

I Saw Dallas Today

Not sure why it was such a popular TV show, but I was talking about the city anyway. And at 70 mph, on the 45th anniversity of the unfortunate final day of President J.F.K. After leaving the dinosaurs behind, I stopped in Glen Rose, TX at "Debbie's Restaraunt" and filled up on multiple plates of their hearty all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet (which included some absolutely amazing grits). During breakfast I checked the weather forcast. My final planned stop on this motorcycle adventure was to see "Ol' Roy" himself in Dallas and to open up a barrell of monkeys and whiskey before returning to my origins. But rain and cold winds over the weekend were in the forecast, and my friend was to be out of town until Monday. Because of my lack of planning and for the sake of my digits, I had to take the warmer window of travel to the north. Presently, I am in Wagoner, OK, and tomorrow, shall continue north.